AT Home Texas Exclusive Listings
Please note: These listing change often. If you don’t see what you’re looking for (or if no listings appear below), more may be available. Please call for details: (903) 454-2824.
Our office must receive the following items for each applicant for the process to begin:
- Rental Application: An application is required for each person age 18 and older and may be completed by clicking here.
- Application Fee(s): All application fees must be paid online or with a cashiers check, money order, or personal check at our office in the amount of of $40.00 per applicant are Non-Refundable once the processing begins.
- Background Check: Each applicant must consent to a background check to include rental, credit, and criminal.
- Identification: All application fees must be paid online or with a cashiers check, money order, or personal check at our office.
- Income: Monthly income must be adequate for rent and all other expenses. Income will be verified using W2’s, pay stubs, tax returns, etc. Self-employed persons are required to submit a copy of the past two (2) years of tax returns.
- Employment: Currently employed applicants must have at least six (6) months of verifiable steady employment with the same company and two (2) years of prior employment history. Full-time students will require a guarantor.
- Credit: A credit history report will be ordered for each applicant; We do not have a specific minimum credit score requirement. Excessive late payments, defaults, and/or unpaid rental related debt may be grounds for denial. If there are any credit problems, an additional deposit or rental rate increase may be required for approval.
- Criminal History: Each applicant must consent to a criminal inquiry. Landlord’s decision to lease may be influenced by criminal activity and history.
- Rental History: We will verify at least two (2) years of acceptable rental history or home ownership for each applicant.
- Pet Records: Pet records may be completed here.
After Application Submission
- The application process takes 3-5 business days, depending on receipt of required documents and verifications.
- Once your application has begun processing, our processors may contact you to request additional documentation if needed.
- Security Deposit is required to be submitted within forty-eight (48) hours of approval, no exceptions. Until that time, the property will remain on the market. Security Deposit amount is typically the same amount as the monthly rent.
- Security deposit to be paid in full with cleared funds; partial payments or payment arrangements are not an option.
- Under no circumstances will your security deposit apply towards rent during your tenancy with Landlord.
- Dogs are permitted in most cases. No CATS allowed at any time.
- Two (2) dogs are acceptable, each weighing 35 lbs or less.
- $300 non-refundable pet fee per dog is required.
- Pet records are required.
- Pet/s must pass the pet screening process.
Automatic Decline of Application
Applicants will automatically be declined for the following reasons: false or misleading information provided on the lease application, invalid social security number, failure of all applicants to pay application fee, incomplete applications, missing required data or not signed by applicant, any household member that is a registered or unregistered sex offender.
AT Home Texas Properties
From locating and renovating to leasing and evictions. We handle it all while you sit back and collect your check!
We can help you keep more and worry less! Call us today to schedule a rental property consultation.